Sunday, June 12, 2011

And the Week Begins

Hey everyone!

I am sorry this is going to be short and sweet, but we have been in rehearsals all day long. We left this morning at 8 and just got back. It was a very productive day, but I am headed to bed early. We continued to go over the opening number and blocked our swimsuit production number. The fabulous "Cook's Place," a fifties style diner specializing in hot dogs (and chicken salad for most of us), hosted us for dinner. I had a great time getting to know a few contestants better and enjoyed watching Karaoke! After dinner, we went back to the theater to practice talent. I am so excited to perform my talent Friday....with the stage lights, loud music, and energetic fan club!

Tomorrow we have a packed day of rehearsals again, but good news is I have Tuesday morning off before my 1:30 interview. Thank you for all the prayers so far.  I can truly feel God's presence here this week. Everything seems to be falling into place and I am so excited for the actual competitions to begin.   Please continue to keep me in your prayers, especially Tuesday, before interview.

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO MY AMAZING SUPPORT SYSTEM. I am so lucky and blessed to have each of you in my life. I love you all!

"You ain't seen the best of me yet!" -Fame

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment